SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- We are not liable for shipping delays. We do not guarantee any estimated shipping arrival date or time. Please allow up to 7 business days for your package to arrive before you contact us.
- We are not responsible for any losses or damages caused by USPS. In case of lost item please refer to USPS website www.usps.com and fill out a claim or call 1-800-275-8777.
- We cannot replace items once a tracking number is provided.
- Shipping is non-refundable unless there was a mistake on our end.
- Please make sure that the ship to address is correct. We are not responsible for lost packages due to incorrect shipping address.
- We cannot control how quickly USPS scans and delivers your package. If you’ll like to get into contact with USPS, please give them a call 1800-275-8777
- If Tracking shows package was delivered but it is not there please ask your neighbor about your package, if they do not have it call call USPS - 1800-275-8777
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- All Sales are FINAL - We cannot exchange or return merchandise, so please choose carefully and read product descriptions thoroughly. Be sure to scroll through before placing your order.
SENT DAMAGED OR WRONG ITEMS
In the unlikely case of a damaged item or if you received the wrong item. please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days to correct the issue. We cannot help you after a week or if the item has been worn/used/washed. We are not responsible for wear and tear.
Sometimes something happens and you need to change or cancel your order. We totally understand and are here to help, but you must contact us immediately! Once we initially process your order (usually within 2-4 hours) we will be unable to make any changes to your order.
ASKING FOR DISCOUNTS
Prices are fixed, NOT open for bids. We practice fair-trade and pay artisans what they ask for their product, asking for discounts is very disrespectful to their art and hard work. All the pieces we sell are one of a kind, made by hand not mass produced. However, we do run a few sales a year, and you might want to consider taking advantage of them, the best way to find out about sales and promotions is by signing up for our newsletter and following us on Instagram @SAVIAGUATE.
Please don't message us asking for discounts, unless you are planning to buy wholesale.
All our pieces are exquisitely handmade, one piece at a time, using natural made products. It is therefore quite difficult if not impossible to make identical items. There might be minor inconsistencies that vary with each item. These inconsistencies should not be considered damages. Please examine product photos carefully for disclosure of these inconsistencies. For our purposes, damages are generally considered flaws that interfere with the function of the item.
We do our best to photograph products in as best natural lighting as possible in order to try to capture accurate color. Actual color may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.